REUSABLE, RETURNABLE AND COMPOSTABLE BAG
- Reusable for other purposes for the end user
- Returnable for reuse by the retailer or for product return.
- Industrially compostable, with Unibag collection points.
This bag is made from 100% corn starch (PLA), with no petroleum-derived polymer.
- It has Biobased certification from DIN CERTCO Registration No. 8C332, this certification certifies that they are 100% PLA, therefore guarantees the materiality and compliance with the law 21.100 #chaobolsasplásticas in Chile.
- It is an ultrasonic sealed bag with four-color printing, with no limits to design and customization.
- Include tamper-proof fasteners to protect the goods
- Resistant up to 20 kg.
- Wide variety of colors.
-Antibacterial alternative with copper nanoparticles that eliminate bacteria during use. It can be reused immediately without washing up to 10 times or more.
-Protection for fragile products with recyclable cardboard sheets.
Includes self-adhesive label to place the recipient’s data (delivered separately). Peeling off this label does not damage the envelope.
Yellow, King Blue, Beige, White, Fuchsia, Orange, Black, Red, Red, Pistachio Green
Our vegetable bags are certified Biobased by DIN CERTCO Registration No. 8C332, which certifies that the bag is 100% PLA and guarantees the materiality and compliance with the 21.100 law in Chile.
Unibag is certified that the PLA fabric of its bags is 100% compostable at industrial level.
We also have a test conducted by Armony, the only industrial composting plant in Chile, that our UNIBAG PLA cloth vegetable bags are compostable in a period of 180 days.
The reusable vegetable bags have been designed to support up to 20 kilos in weight.
This capacity has been tested and certified by a test carried out according to registration No. 1356898 issued by the research, development and innovation of structure and materials IDIEM.
100% Vegetable Bags
Our reusable vegetable bags are made with corn starch (PLA) and have DIN CERTCO Biobased certification, this certification certifies that the bag is 100% PLA, therefore guarantees the materiality and compliance with the law 21.100 #ChaoBolsasPlásticas in Chile.
Unibag reusable vegetable bags are industrially compostable in 180 days.
Our bags have undergone a rigorous testing process at Armony’s industrial composting plant, which confirms their compostability under these conditions.
The composting process produces a compost rich in nutrients, water and air, key elements for the natural fertilization of soils and agricultural crops.